- Provide analytical insights to support the VIS commercial department in building proper understanding of industry trends, locally & globally, new services and products that are in demand and sizing analysis
Key Activities / Decision Areas
- Acting as a segment's account manager, managing segment's analytics, reporting and forecasting needs.
- Supporting the VIS marketing team through building proper customer and market understanding.
- Providing industry insights & recommendations in face of future opportunities and threats
- Supporting the VIS marketing with customer understanding through integrating research and analytics.
- Provides industry global trends and periodic updates on country/location competitiveness
- Provides recommendations on products & services that are in demand within OpCos and on broader level
- Build knowledge, leveraging VFE expertise, about CI and research
- Develop commercial customer facing presentations and sales tool kits
- Regular contact with industry experts & research agencies for best in class recommendations and optimization of activities
- Present the outcome to key stakeholders, head of departments, and VIS director
Commercial segment account manager:
- Providing insightful recommendation based on integrating analytics, modelling and researches input.
- Linking the recommendations to VIS strategic objectives and strategy.
- Support decision making processes for VIS by providing insight based views on future products & services profitability and demand
- Support the establishment of VIS customer insight capabilities through working closely with VFE CI team
- Present insight reports for VIS to support decision-making.