Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and Implementation of Human Resource Systems, Policies and Procedures
• Develop HR policies, systems, and procedures, including regular reviews and updates of the Personnel Manual.
• On ongoing basis, oversee all HR systems, policies and procedures to ensure alignment with organizational objectives, and with other systems, policies, and procedures, as well as to ensure compliance by all staff members.
• Communicate human resource policies and procedures to all staff, and guide/facilitate the implementation of new/revised systems through continuous interaction with line managers and other staff members.
• In collaboration with the senior management team, establish and oversee processes that prevent internal conflicts among staff members and departments, and that facilitate resolution of conflicts when they occur.
• Make ongoing recommendations to the senior management team for strengthening organizational learning, knowledge management, and change management in support of strategic objectives.
• Review and advise senior management on annual staffing plans as part of annual operating planning process to ensure alignment with outreach performance goals, branch expansion plans, institutional development/transformation requirements, and other needs.
• In collaboration with line managers, develop and update annual staffing/recruitment plans
• Design and implement recruiting, selection and orientation procedures.
• Manage the company-wide recruitment and hiring processes, including both internal and external recruitment processes, in accordance with established policies, and ensure that recruitment processes are completed in a timely manner.
• Establish partnerships with local recruitment agencies, universities, and other institutions as applicable to source future employees.
• Participate on FINCA’s behalf at career fairs and other events, as applicable.
• Design and oversee the FINCA internship program to develop new talent.
• Implement and manage the performance evaluation system to ensure that all employees receive a timely evaluation.
• Track when performance evaluations are due, notify managers and provide them with the necessary documents to complete the evaluation. Review completed evaluations to ensure that policy was followed and that all documentation is complete. Present the summary of all Staff evaluation to the Management Board.
• Advise line managers on best practices in application of the Performance Management System, particularly the aspect of employee appraisal and performance feedback.
• In collaboration with senior management, introduce new tools, as applicable, to improve performance feedback for employees and managers.
• Using the performance appraisal outcomes, collaborate with Managers to identify employee training and career development opportunities and coaching / mentoring needs.
• Review the outputs of the employee appraisal process, identifying key issues and trends, and prepare consolidated reports for senior management.