Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Your role will involve gaining experience of all aspects of Human Resources and Personnel. You will work with a view to progressing to Managerial level, where you will be given responsibility for a full portfolio of departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meeting with departmental representatives to discuss current HR issues within their groups.
* Referring issues, where appropriate, to senior HR staff, training department, administration department etc.
* Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/ advertisers
* Coordinating prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers.
* Conducting inductions of new staff.
* Participating in the collection of market salary information for the annual review.
* Inputting into the monthly payroll.
* Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
You'll be mainly office-based, although you may be required to accompany more senior staff on
Skills and Interests:
To be an HR trainee you should have:
* A genuine interest in developing a career in HR
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong administrative and organizational skills
* The ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner.
* An interest in working with people.
* Be confident about gathering facts and statistics and making financial calculations for planning and other uses
* The ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail
Education and Qualifications:
* Ideally, you'll be a recent HND or Bachelors Degree Holder, with a flair and interest in Human Resource and Personnel.
* Any demonstrable HR or Administrative experience would be an added advantage.
NOTES;STRICTLY FOR LAGOS RESIDENTS