§ Develops the company’s HR learning strategies.
§ Identifies training and development needs within the company through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers.
§ Conducts and supervises training and development programs for employees
§ Designs and develops training and development programmes based on both the Company's and the individual's needs.
§ Manages the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets.
§ Assesses the return on investment of any training or development programme.
§ Works with stakeholders to produce programmes that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as Salesmen, Operations staff and other support groups.
§ Develops effective induction programmes.
§ Devises individuals and the company’s learning plans.
§ Produces training materials for in-house courses.
§ Manages the delivery of training and development programmes.
§ Monitors and reviews the progress of trainees by using questionnaires and through discussions with managers.
§ Ensures that statutory training requirements are met.
§ Evaluates training and development programmes.
§ Amends and revises programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that might occur in the work environment.
§ Helps line managers and trainers to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
§ Supervises the work of external trainers.
§ Keeps up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
§ Introducing e-learning techniques as much as the system can accommodate.
§ Any other task assigned by the Head, Human Capital.
• Masters or University Degree in Arts, Social Sciences or preferably in Education.
• 5 - 6 years relevant experience
• Demonstrable knowledge of MS applications
• Ability and enthusiasm to teach
• Excellent Presentation skills
• Ability to relate with staff at all levels.
• Excellent Oral & Written communication skills
• Initiative and ability to offer new ideas
• Attention to detail & good level of perception
• Excellent Listening skills
• Excellent Organisational, planning and time management skills
• Ability to encourage and motivate people
• Good influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to write reports, keep records, and work within budgets.
• Excellent Communication skills (English):Spoken and written
• Advanced Analytical Skills
• Moderate IT skills