- The individual will be responsible for the creation, execution, and maintenance of company human resources policies and practices, meeting shareholder business objectives, and advocates for the success of the company through HR practices, keeping in mind the effects of our overall company in the marketplace and to our customers. The individual will be a critical member in bringing our Human Resources team to the next level.
- Participates in the development of and assures the implementation of employee personnel policies, procedures and programs.
- Directs, coordinates and monitors recruiting and staffing functions to assure manpower objectives are achieved.
- Assure new hire employment onboarding / orientations are conducted for all newly hired employees.
- Responsible for day-to-day HR duties including employee relations, staffing, training, benefit administration, succession planning, bonus and merit increase preparation, payroll processing and reporting for hourly/salary employees and general administration of HR policies and procedures.
- Recruitment of hourly and salaried employee placement to include: contact with staffing agencies, open position ads, collection, review, screening and selection of applicants for interview pool, etc. Provide input on selection of successful candidates and associated applicant tracking and record keeping tasks.
- Administer confidential employee records, status spreadsheets and status changes tracking new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions etc. for generation of various reports,
- Monitor and manage employee attendance program and prepare disciplinary warnings when warranted.
- Responsible for special assignments that support Human Resources initiatives.
- Compliance with all safety procedures and establishes and promotes the maintenance of a safe, accident free and healthy work environment.