Reporting into the Senior Director of ER, you will be responsible for contributing and developing HR policies in line with the companies HR strategy. You will also be involved in the design and delivery of various HR projects, processes and communication campaigns to increase awareness and enhance employee engagement.
• Review and appraise all aspects of the Company HR Policies & Procedures.
• Ensure that HR employment policies, and terms and conditions of employment, contribute to the requirements of a performance driven organization.
• Ensure that the Employee Handbook is updated and available for all employees
• Ensure amendments/creation of policies follow the required approvals as specified in the HR Authority Matrix
• Undertake the design, development, launch and implementation of special projects, issues and programs
• Contribute to the design, development and maintenance of HR processes and forms in line with established policies & brand guidelines.
To be successful in this role you must degree qualified and have at least five years’ experience inside a large or multinational organisation.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential, as is the ability to influence and negotiate.
This role is only open to UAE Nationals.