Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
• To provide support in the strategic management of the organization's human capital
• Advise Management on the manpower/headcount implications of the business strategy as well as best suited methods for addressing manpower needs
• Plan and implement the end-to-end employee recruitment and selection process in line with the laid down company policies and procedures
• Assist in the Company New Hire Induction programme, ensuring seamless and successful implementation.
• Manage Company employee verification (credential and reference etc verification) and ensure the accuracy and correctness of information contained in staff records and files.
• Organize and coordinate the company's Knowledge Sharing initiative as part of a larger competency development and gap bridging programme
• Liaise and negotiate with vendors and contractors on matters relating to function
• Liaise with Line Supervisors in identifying employee training needs from the results of formal competency assessment exercises.
• Responsible for collating and preparing the annual training plan/calendar and securing approval for its implementation.
-Graduate of social sciences or arts
-Minimum 7 years experience especially in medium sized organisations or international coys
-Member of professional associations especially CIPM is a must
-Must be debonair and cosmopolitan
-Very strong interpersonal skills
SEND YOUR CV TO email@example.com