W-holistic Business Solutions is looking to recruit an HR Manager for its client, a fast food company in Lagos.
- Develop the HR Department of the organisation
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development
- Oversee the planning and forecasting of workforce requirements, including the tracking and monitoring of the organisation structure and manning levels.
- Coordinate the design and implementation of need-based, cost-effective learning and development strategies to support business goals and improve corporate performance.
- Articulate succession and career management strategy and assume responsibility for implementation once necessary approvals are obtained.
- Ensure the formulation and implementation of effective performance and career management strategies that would help sustain a performance driven culture and ensure appropriate balance between staff’s personal and organisational goals.
- Oversee the implementation of performance management system to ensure it is objective, equitable, transparent and merit-driven.
- Oversee the design, implementation and effective monitoring of appropriate employee reward strategies, policies and programs to enable the company attract and retain the best talent.
- Facilitate the development of a change receptive and collaborative culture by acting as a change champion and agent, ensuring the workforce is adequately carried along when key changes/decisions are being made.
- Champion the articulation and institutionalisation of a winning organisational culture ensuring alignment with corporate strategy, vision and mission.
- Foster a conductive working climate by building and maintaining proactive relationships with members of staff in a manner that is consistent with corporate goals.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Humanities
- Additional qualification in Human Resources(CIPM) is an added advantage
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Willingness to work for extended hours
- Ability to develop an HR department from the scratch
- Leadership and Management traits are a major requirement
- N.B: The ideal candidate must live around Ikeja axis or its immediate environs.