- Information Technology and Services
- Information Technology
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Work in business partnership with line management to understand the business requirement of the HR team, and translate these into meaningful priorities and action plans aligned to the wider people strategy.
- Provide professional advice and guidance on employment matters and people-related policies and processes, with minimal supervision.
- Drive the HR agenda in own client groups by ensuring that line managers are equipped and able to deliver against ongoing people management requirements.
- Work with centres of excellence and the wider HR team to ensure that divisional plans are interpreted consistently, and receive appropriate support.
- Provide accurate and timely MI to line management, including analytical review and proactive advice on (potential) issues identified
- Manage allocated projects as agreed amongst the wider HR team.
- Proven HR generalist experience, including managing complex employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievances matters, performance management issues, and organisational change.
- Experience of advising senior leadership on HR matters
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, with a flexibility of style to suit a variety of audiences
- Proven success in delivering through a matrixed HR team
- You must have an up to date knowledge of employment legislation,
- Preferably CIPD qualified, or alternatively an equivalent qualification and/or professional experience.
- IT literate with strong skills in Excel and other MS software.
- The ability to travel frequently to Basingstoke and Reading