Assists the MD in the provision of full Human Resources Services to Wakanow Management and Staff in an efficient and effective way by being:
• Responsible for employee services & administrative duties within the role
• Responsible for creating and maintaining enabling working condition in all Wakanow Outlets
Employee Services & HR Administration
• Create staff data, maintain, update and generate reports on monthly basis
• Maintain existing staff personal files, create files for new staff and maintain same in line with HR standards
• Maintain HR Policy files with approvals
• Responsible for staff leave, leave status report, health insurance (HMO), Pension Administration, loans and Group Life Insurance.
• Responsible for generating the following: Offer Letters, Authority Letters, Invitation letters, Letters to Embassies, Reference check letters, Certificate checks with institutions, Confirmation letters, Resignations acceptance letters, Condolence letters, HR Memos to staff.
HR Support – Wakanow Outlets
• Provide HR support to Wakanow Outlets with regards to recruitment, employee welfare and development.
• Handle administrative duties within the role by liaising with Operations, Technology and other relevant departments to ensure an enabling working condition in all outlets at all times.
• Participate in recruitment and on-boarding programme for new hires and facilitates HR presentations.
• Ensure proper communications to Finance/Payroll Unit with regards to changes and updates in staff compensation
• Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations and Personal Management, Law or Social Sciences
• Masters degree in Human Resources or MBA is an added advantage
• Qualified CIPM/CIPD/SHRM or registered member is compulsory
• Knowledgeable on HR procedures and policies
• Knowledgeable on the application of Nigerian labour laws
• Project Management Experience
• Deciding and initiating action
• Leading and supervising
• Working with people
• Adhering to principles and values
• Persuading and influencing
• Presenting and communicating information
• Writing and Reporting
• Applying expertise and technology
• Formulating strategies and concepts
• Planning and organizing
• Good understanding of the HR policies and processes
• Understanding of Wakanow Business
• Contact with the authorities