- Recruiting and orientation of qualified new personnel.
- Implementing performance assessment and improvement systems.
- Instituting employee career planning, needs assessment, development, and training.
- Ensuring compliance to legal and regulatory concerns regarding employees.
- Development and documentation of Human resources policies/processes.
- Management of employee communications, relations and counseling.
- Administration of employee compensation, benefits, safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Defining and implementing practices that will foster an employee-oriented high-performance culture with emphasis on company values, as well as empowerment, quality, productivity, and standards.
- Recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Advising executive management on Human resource and related matters.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals and objectives in line with the company’s mission, vision and values relevant to the responsibilities granted to you which may be amended from time to time.
Minimum of Bsc in Personnel Management Industrial Relations, Human Resources or Related Discipline.
2years relevant work experience in employee administration.
CIPU or ICM would be an added advantage.
Masters degree in an HR field would be an added advantage.
Good communication skills.
Must possess the ability to learn with speed and ease.
Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills