- Provide support to the Head, Human Resources in the implementation of the fund’s HR policies and the day-to-day HR/Administrative activities of the office
- Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices and individuals
- Maintains a proper filing system of official documents and employee records
- Assist in recruitment tasks (sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing, on-boarding) and job advert placement
- Assist in the developing and implementing performance management systems
- Assist with salary and pension administration
- Deals with internal and external correspondence; preparing presentations and reports.
- Schedules and coordinates both internal and external meeting for senior executives; making reservations as required
- Manages the Facility operations and the effective use of office supplies, stationeries and office equipment, such as printers, computers and photocopiers, generator etc.
- Ensures that office operations are in compliance with policy provisions and standards.
- Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures as appropriate
- Manage assigned projects and conduct research
University Degree in a relevant field
ACIPM, ACIPD certified
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Employment Law
- Knowledge of office management principles and procedures
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects
- Records maintenance/Data management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills.