- Provide support in the timely and efficient execution of Etisalat's recruitment activities.
- Manage staff in assigned business area, attend to all staff welfare issues and liaise with other areas in HR to resolve outstanding staff issues
- Assist in the implementation of cost effective strategies aimed at providing Etisalat with the right number and quality of staff.
- Assist in evaluating the manpower needs/requirements of the organisation.
- Assist in identifying and keeping up with placement opportunities in the organisation structure
- Provide logistics support towards the execution of recruitment activities of the organisation (internal and external) from sourcing to selection.
- Review recruitment requisitions from business units and assist in preparing recruitment adverts.
- Collate applicants' CVs and conduct first level short listing for interviews/ aptitude tests.
- Maintain and update recruitment interview schedules.
Prepare correspondence - offer letters, letters of invitation for interviews etc. and obtain necessary approval prior to dispatch
- Perform preliminary references/credentials checks for new hires and maintain and update the recruitment database.
- File documentations for all recruitment activities within the department e.g. filing of hard copies of CVs of qualified applicants.
- Provide input in the preparation of management reports on the activities of the HR Resourcing and Partnering unit.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, HR Resourcing and Partnering.
- First degree in from a recognised university.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years work experience
- Manpower/ Workforce Planning and Recruitment
- Business Application Knowledge
- Problem solving
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus