Human Resources is responsible for ensuring that our organization has the people it needs to fulfill our business strategy and deliver a high performance business agenda for our clients. To do this, Human Resources focuses on activities ranging from safekeeping our culture and values to development of individual people. Human Resources ultimately has responsibility for our greatest asset, our people.
Human Resources is involved in every part of Accenture's organization and Human Resources activities fall into roughly three categories: Talent management, including workforce planning, recruiting, career management, performance management, capability development, scheduling and rewards; Employee engagement, which focuses on people satisfaction and employee and alumni relations; and Human capital efficiency, which focuses on HR strategy, the operating structure, HR technology, HR service delivery and internal controls.
The HR - Recruiting Senior Analyst is accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on the Recruiting Plan. The HR - Recruiting Analyst / Senior Analyst administers the recruiting process for a small to medium-sized recruiting demand plan or shares in the administration of a medium to large recruiting demand plan.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Understanding recruiting demand and skills profiles within area of responsibility
• Screening applications and select candidates
• Conducting interviews
• Acting as single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
• Updating and utilizing recruiting databases and tools
• Conducting and distributing reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identifying issues and recommend actions
• Participating in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
• 3+ years work experience in recruiting.
• Bachelore Degree • Previous working experience with Applicant Tracking Systems / Web Tools • Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, especially Microsoft Excel
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member • Experience in IT / Consulting recruitment is highly desired
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral - Arabic & English) and interpersonal skills
• Good customer service skills