- Sourcing and attracting candidates locally, regionally and internationally through networking, direct approach, referrals, university relations, etc.
- Managing interview process including scheduling, tracking and informing candidates of progress of their application.
- Support with interview process for all position by administering tests, and providing interview logistics for managers to successfully deliver quality interview experiences to all candidates.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the current state of each candidates’ application.
- Provide weekly reports on all positions you are managing within the recruitment team.
- Support in managing a database of qualified candidates for open positions and in advance of need.
- Improving the customer experience with customers broadly defined as candidates, new hires, hiring managers, and recruiters.
- Continuous follow-up with managers to confirm staffing plans and candidate needs are met.