Reporting to the GM for Iraq
• Manages the day-to-day Human Resource activities to support the team in Iraq and Dubai.
• Supports recruitment and selection activities such as raising employee requisitions, job postings, interviews, reference checks, job offers and on-boarding for new hires.
• Provides support on Employee Life Cycle which includes activities such as compensation & benefits administration, position change, termination, etc.
• Assists and provides active support in talent management such as Career Profile, Performance Management Review and Merit Review.
• Supports and guides managers/supervisors on company’s policies and procedures, local legislations and day-to-day issues ensuring compliance.
• Periodically reviews HR database in SAP for completeness and accuracy.
• Interfaces with HR Manager and other HR Business Partners for common grounds and support.
• May be called upon to support regional projects or shared-service projects managed by the Corporate HR team.
• Bachelor Degree preferably in HR
• 3-5 years experience in recruiting
• Working experience in Iraq required
• Relevant oil and gas industry experience is preferred
• Proficient in Arabic and English