Plan and provide functional expertise on all HRES related processes; Implement, monitor and continuously improve all HRES Administrative activities on regular basis; ensuring compliance to the HR Policies and HRES processes and guidelines within agreed timeframe and Service Level Agreement (SLAs) and ensure improved customer experience.
- Accountable for managing special projects within respective area of HRES aiming at improving processes and procedures; ensuring productivity improvement at individual and team level in order to enhance overall customer satisfaction. Champion the HR policies and processes for correct and accurate implementation within their respective areas.
- Propose and implement functional systems changes across multiple systems in liaison with BSG and implement process changes to ensure best practices and adapted for maximum productivity. Actively involve in testing the accuracy of these systems to ensure their compliance with HR requirements.
- Liaise with all internal and external customers ensuring their expectations are clearly understood and their requirements are accurately and timely met with agreed SLAs; proactively rectify problems and identify constant problem areas to ensure effective solutions are defined and delivered by the team
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) with an HR related qualification
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources - Onboarding experience, General HR adminstration at a supervisor / specialist level
- Experience in working with multiple systems, drafting SOPs , improving productivity will be preferred.
- Sound knowledge of the country legislation, policies, rules and regulations.
- Excellent PC skills are required with knowledge of HR systems.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to supervise a team of support staff, strong communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Good negotiating and persuasive abilities.