- Through a consultative approach, work with business leaders, HR colleagues and stakeholders to identify and analyze learning needs, and develop learning plans to meet them
- Program manage the implementation of key global learning programs
- Program manage the design, development and implementation of local learning solutions, working with internal SMEs and external suppliers to develop best in class solutions
- Work closely with the customer learning organization to plan and ensure delivery of product portfolio learning solutions.
- Evaluate learning impact and follow up with business stakeholders
- Provide expert advice and coaching to business leaders, HR colleagues, managers & employees on learning related matters
- Communicate and advocate learning and the Ericsson Academy brand to increase adoption of learning and drive a high impact learning culture
- Contribute to the efficient and effective management of learning & development through managing regional projects and contributing to global projects driving best practices in learning methods and operational efficiency .
- Specifically, this role will be aligned to support the Managed Services organizations within our region which deliver services & solutions to our customers across our product portfolio, including consulting and system integration, product network roll out services and managed services.
- planning and execution of training programs to support key job roles including project managers, engineers, solution architects, technicians and so forth, spanning both product knowledge and skill-based learning solutions.