Assists the organization in achieving all its business objectives by focusing on its human resources function (Compensation & Benefits, Management Organization Development, Industrial Relation) to deliver the required volume output in a work environment of industrial peace and harmony
- At least 5-8 years hr work experience in a supervisory capacity
- preferably psychology graduate
- review and check all records and reports generated by the hrd staff.
- handle reportorial requirement, internal and external.
- oversee completion of employees' documents, as well as safekeeping of employees' records.
- oversee the execution of personnel information system.
- check and monitor leave usage of employees for year-end reward and conversion.
- monitor attendance based on hrd dashboard and report discrepancies to mis.
- handle h.r. special projects and other tasks that may be assigned to her by the superior from time to time.
- perform other related task as may be assigned by superior from time to time.