Promotes a proactive Health Safety and Environmental culture for the company by implementing and monitoring core HSE programs, issues and reports. Provides Direction ,training and reporting in all aspects of the HSE program and processes in a cost Effective manner.
- Development/Execution of Annual Corporate HSE programs
- Maintenance of Auditable HSE Statistics, Safe Work procedures and Implementation of relevant company policies.
- Proficient in risk assessments, behavioral based safety, environmental, industrial hygiene, auditing, root cause analysis, incident investigation etc.
- Company Focal Point on Corporate HSE Matters and Liaison with all Regulatory Agencies.
- Interprets existing statutory regulations and advices Company on potential Impact of emerging regulations on Operations.
- Analyze trends and deviations from standards.
- Participate in facilities design reviews and HAZOPS.
- Evaluates emergency action programs.
- Follows up with Incident corrective actions.
- Minimum 10 years work experience in similar role.
- Minimum B.Sc. from a reputable university.
- Certification in NEBOSH, Lead Auditor Certification in ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO9001required.
- IOSH certification, Process Safety skills and other certificates in Safety Management are a plus.
- Sound knowledge of Auditing, Environmental quality standards, Environmental laws regulations and permits processes
- Broad technical competence and HSE skills with working knowledge of Exploration & Production operations.
- Experienced in HSE stewardship; risk assessment; regulatory matters, and HSEMS.