- Maintain familiarity with relevant UAE HSE codes of Practice and othe UAE HSE requirements, as well as Company and Project HSEs related policies, programs, plans, procedures and guidelines. Help ensure that the project complies with relevant HSE requirement.
- Identify HSE related issues that may affect project team members and contractors and works with the EPC project team, HSE department, Engineering (loss prevention), site personnel IPMT members and contractors to help resolve porject HSE issues during all phases of the Project.
- Review required Project HSE studies scoped and coordinated by contractors and Project; seek input and consultation from Porject HSEs and other Project and Company department as appropriate and coordinate responses.
- Prepare project specific HSE plans and procedures and gain necessary endorsemnets.
- University degree / diploma (B.A., B.S or equivalent) or HSE related diploma / certification.
- Minimum of 10 years work / industry experience (Oil & Gas industry experience desired).
- Minimum of 5 years HSE related experience in public sector or private sector.
- Supervisory experience desired with demonstrated leadership traits.
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint or equivalent software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent English language proficiency, both written and spoken.
- Multi-lingual ability desired, but not required.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.