We are currently working with an E&P company operating in the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria to recruit for a seasoned HSE Manager.
Our client are a progressive and prestigious independent oil producing company with a global strategy focus.
- To strengthen Logistics HSE support leading to the prevention of motor vehicle/ marine crashes and logistics related recordable incidents in the Company’s and contractor operations.
- To Drive and coordinate compliance with the Logistics HSE standards for Road, Marine and Lifting & Hoisting in Client and contractor operations.
- To coordinate the delivery of quality HSE expert advice, support and services to the Operations department.
- To act as the champion of the HSE Compliance Management in the Company’s Operations department (regulatory, international industry standards and HSE data monitoring and reporting).
- To monitor and review the HSE performance to achieve the performance commitments and continuous improvement.
- To ensure front-line delivery of client’s operating management system framework mandates on the Contractor HSE Management.
- To facilitate gateway controls on Contractor HSE Management in the Company’s operations and projects.
- To drive competence assurance processes of agreement monitors in the Company.
- To reinforce contract management accountabilities and ensure full integration and compliance with the Contractor HSE Management e.g. IOGP Report no. 423, June 2010 (HSE Management - guidelines for working together in a contract environment).