- Responsible for implementing and monitoring all HSEQ activities for Shallow water/Swamp operations in Nigeria.
- Implement and maintain an HSE Management System in accordance with requirements and subject to regular audits and reviews.
- Advise, guide and motivate staff and line management on HSEQ activities and related technical matters.
- Responsible for organising HSE training for all staff and maintaining accurate real time records.
- Ensure that staff is familiar with the fundamental operational systems and have ready access to the procedures describing the HSE Management Systems.
- Operate an internal audit program utilising qualified personnel independent of the area being audited to determine the effective application of the HSE Management Systems and follow-up effective close out of the deficiencies.
- Compile and execute HSE Plans
- Responsible for all HSE reporting, incident / accident investigation, follow-up and close-out.
- 10-15years Experience
- Experience in Offshore production Installations, Drilling, FPSO etc