- To assist with the configuration, installation and maintenance of network systems including Local Area Networks and Wide Area Networks.
- Investigating accidents and complaints and determining if there has been a breach of health and safety law
- Carrying out examinations of machinery, working environments and structures, taking measurements of noise, heat, and vibrations, and taking photographs and samples where necessary
- Ensuring workers are provided with suitable protective equipment, such as eye goggles, ear protectors or appropriate types of gloves and clothing
- Investigating procedures for working in hazardous environments or with potentially harmful substances
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and health and safety standards
- Providing specialist advice and information on health and safety to the work and advising on changes required; negotiating with managers and operators to try to eliminate possible conflicts between safety considerations and production/profit
- Writing reports on results of inspections and investigations and completing detailed paperwork; determining when action, i.e. notices and/or prosecution, may be necessary and gathering and presenting the appropriate evidence
- Developing health and safety working programmes and strategies; developing methods to predict possible hazards drawn from experience, historical data and other appropriate information sources
- Providing training and educational support to employers and new/trainee employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experienced HSE officer with oil and gas experience
- Must have 4+ years in a direct safety role.
- Must have clear and concise communication skills.
- Must have the ability to pay attention to details.
- Must be able to work within a fast pace working environment.
Applicants should submit a detailed CV, including 2 professional references and all certifications that are currently valid.