- Development of all the required documentation, operational checks and reports for the HSE management of system including corrective and preventive measures
- Reporting directly to the UACL Operations Manager to support the day to day HSE management and long range stewards p of the HSE in UACL Operations.
- Participating in hazard identification and risk assessment of projects on the pipeline and appurtenances
- Carrying out audits in accordance with the Annual Audit Programme
- Providing HSE support during projects
- Ensuring regular checks are performed on portable Firefighting, Safety and Emergency equipment by relevant service providers, and ensuring equipment at Eriemu LACT station is sent for repair and maintenance when required.
- Participating in incident investigations
- Analysis and reporting of HSE performance data
- Ensuring regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports are accurately compiled & sent to Head of UACL Pipeline Operations