- The HSE Supervisor will report on daily basis to the Company Site Representative.
- The role will also have a functional reporting line to the UFR Package HSE Leader.
- The Service holder will have the responsibility to ensure that for all Construction activities at Intermare yard, HSE is given the right level of attention throughout all phases of the project and that corresponding requirements stated in General Specification are properly implemented by all involved.
The Service holder is directly responsible to:
- To monitor the implementation of the approved Contractor and sub-contractor project HSE plan and referenced procedures including bridging documents
- Participate in Risk Assessment and Service Safety Analysis studies dedicated to construction operations in hands and ensure they comply with related General Specifications and Guide manuals.
- Monitoring and reporting the Health, Safety and Environmental performance of the Contractor and its sub-contractors onsite.
- Undertake site HSE audits & inspections, and ensure corrective action recommendations are conclusively closed-out.
- Ensure Hazard identification/reporting, accident reporting and investigation are continuously undertaken
- Participate in the site emergency preparedness and follow-up the improvement measures undertaken after the regular exercise.
- Take part in the preparation and attend the meetings of the site HSE committees
- To focus on the early identification of potential problems and to propose appropriate solutions to HSE Superintendent.
- To attend regular meetings with contractors’ HSE representatives to discuss and agree on HSE
- Concerns and potential hazards.
- To be proactive in promoting HSE awareness at all levels within the project team and contractor personnel.
- To monitor the implementation of control measures identified during risk analyses while carryout the construction activity
- To assist in the investigation of accidents and incidents to determine their underlying causes, report anomalies and check corrective actions.
- To monitor the implementation of actions arising from incident, accident, audit and inspection analyses
- To check first aid materials and equipment are available on the sites
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that maybe assigned by his hierarchical superiors.