Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Greet and assist all customers in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner
- Present a professional and positive image of HTTI Airlines
- Provide check-in assistance, ticketing changes, re-booking of itineraries and special service requests for passengers
- Check and accept passenger baggage
- Board/deplane flights and escort passengers to and from aircraft as needed, includes pushing wheelchairs and assisting other passengers with additional needs
- Comply with all safety procedures and airline policies
- Provide accurate gate, flight arrival and departure information, as well as answer general inquires
- Assist unaccompanied minors and passengers with special needs, resolve customer concerns and perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain thorough knowledge of policies and processes pertaining to unaccompanied minors, law enforcement officers, hazmat, airfreight acceptance and other regulatory requirements
- Provide clear and accurate communication to passengers, agents, flight crews and vendors
- Minimum of OND/HND/B.sc
- 0 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to heed to instrutions from superior
- Proficient in MS Office applications i.e. word and excel.
- Strong verbal and written English is essential.
- Interpersonal ability, telephone and customer service skills.
This vacancy is open to fresh graduate, and NYSC members who reside within Lagos environment, and applicant must not be more than 30years of age by oct, 2014
All interested applicant should forward their cv to;firstname.lastname@example.org latest 24/9/14 stating the position they applied for.
NOTE; Only candidate who scale through our shorlistment exercise and trainings will be contacted