• Data gathering from a wide variety of sources, within and outside the organization, including social media and other public domains/platforms
• Interpreting data in line with Business strategy and communicating findings within and outside HR
• Communicating statistical analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
• Support the business by maintaining a reliable framework for managing the workforce through the design, tracking and interpretation of operational metrics.
• Continuously research for ways to measure and report on HR Metrics consistent with the objectives of MTNN
• Analyze workforce, business and external data to uncover patterns and relationships and provide valuable insights to enable MTNN gain competitive advantage through its talent practices
• Develop statistical models to enhance decision quality in people management to achieve business objectives
• Drive quality assurance of HR data and enhance existing data sources.
• Carry out research on HR practices and benchmark MTNN HR practices internally and externally.
• Review processes and identify possible methods of assessment and indicators for measuring process performance.
• Track, monitor, analyse and report on key performance metrics using scorecards, dashboards, etc; also generating variances and trend analysis.
• Provide customized reports and data analysis as assigned by Senior Manager, Reward.
• Monitor implementation of HR Business Plan and report on completion.
• Drive implementation of technology enabled human resources processes.