Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Responsible for the efficient handling of work assignments, duties, and functions specific to Human Resources and Education.
Assists with the secretarial work through assignments set by the Human Capital Development Manager for the proper operation of the Human Resources Department.
Supports the other employees within this employee’s section in meeting the overall goals and performance improvement of the Human Resources Department.
- Answers and directs phone calls,
- Receives and directs visitors to appropriate staff members,
- Takes messages from incoming requests for other employees.
- Develops and maintains good working relationships with other departments, employees, and outside agencies for the effective operation of the HR function.
- Maintains a liaison relationship with department managers and assists them with HR issues as needed.
- Assists applicants on the phone and in person by answering questions about open positions, helping with the on-line application and checking the status of applications.
- Provides daily administrative support to the Human Resources Manager on projects and tasks as assigned.
- Assists the department in the effective and efficient functioning of the department.
- Processes ID badges for new and existing employees and contract personnel.
- Demonstrates initiative, knowledge, competence, prioritization, customer service, attention to detail with follow through on the following duties and activities.
- Performs all other tasks/responsibilities as necessary.
Minimum of HND in Human Resource, Personnel Management and other related fields.
Must have a positive CANDO attitude.
Must be resident within Lagos metropolis.
Interested applicants should forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 weeks.