- Responsible in ensuring the organisation is operationally efficient and effective, assisting the Group Human Resource Manager in setting strategic human resource and administrative direction to support the firm and sustain a culture of leadership.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop manage and implement personnel policies, develop a human resource information system that is applicable in a real estate industry.
- Communicate and ensure compliance and consistency with office practices and policies with all employment related laws.
- Participate in the training and development plan process, structuring of employee professional development plans and implementation.
- Ensure new hire screening, reference and background checks.
- Liaise with the GHRM in the recruitment, retention of staff nationwide. Responsible for new employee orientation, training and entire on boarding process.
- Participator in developing and establishing departmental goals, objectives and systems.
- Maintain personnel files and carry out audit periodically to ensure complete documentation.
- Manage and provide employee historical reference by developing and utilizing a good filing and retrieval systems.
- Coordinate and collate monthly staff appraisals and submit reports.
- Masters in Human Resources, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related business field.
Work Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years in a similar Human Resource/Admin manager position, preferably in a, large/medium size organisation.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and good sound reasoning abilities and judgement. Ability to make quick decision and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer and IT skills, proficient in Microsoft suite.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational planning and development, training and development, office administration.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.