- Provides support in carrying out HR activities such as candidate screening and selection activities, updating employee records, conducting on-boarding/induction programmes, exit interviews, process leave of absence requests etc.
- Participates in the smooth running of staff performance appraisal processes and supports HODs in conducting appraisal activities
- Collates data, analyses and presents findings/insights to supervisors as required
- Produces relevant paper work, letters, memos and reports as required
- Supports in Disciplinary and Conflict/Grievance Management meetings making sure all relevant documents are made available
- Participates in the gathering, documenting and maintenance of information kept in employee record files
- Assist in conducting staff background checks
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations
Qualifications and Requirements
A Bachelor's Degree in the Social Sciences, Arts or Humanities
At least 1-3 years experience/education in general principles of Human Resources Management. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Programmes (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) with excellent report writing and data analysis skills.