Our client in the printing and publishing industry seeks the services of a Human resource Assistant. The candidate must possess a degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Credit. Candidate must possess strong analytical and communication skills, good planning and organizational skills, must be computer literate, must have at least 1-2 years HR relevant experience and must possess the ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
Job Responsibilities: General HR Administration which includes
- Preparing Internal Memos and queries to staff and ensure that acknowledged copies are properly filed.
- Ensure timely processing of Requisition Vouchers for Staff Welfare
- Loan Administration and Pension Management
- Staff Leave Management and Medical Benefits Administration
- Security Matters: official communication, attendance monitoring, salary administration, etc
- Open salary account for staff not later than 3 days after resumption and communicate details of bank account to finance Unit
- Prepare Staff salary manifest by the 17th of every month and transfer to finance unit for processing and approval.
- Telecommunications Management
- Conduct an exit interview to improve existing welfare
- Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- Oversee employees' disciplines and their compliance with company rules and policies
- Handling payroll including statutory deductions and other deductions
- Conduct new employee induction program
Interested candidates should send a copy of their cv to email@example.com on or before 5th April 2014. Kindly state the job code and job title as subject of the mail.