The main purpose of this role is to assist in supporting the needs of Madinat Jumeirah colleagues, provide HR generalist and administrative support for all.
- Provide generalist HR Support for all colleagues.
- Coordinate with other departments in all Human Resources activities/ functions, i.e. General Meetings, Colleague of the Month, Colleague of the Year, Long Service Awards, Colleague Annual Party and any other HR related events.
- Coordinate and plan HR related events and activities.
- Responsible for the coordination for the Colleague of the Month procedures.
- Responsible for internal communications - Plasma Screens, Notice Boards.
- Assist in the organisation of the induction of new colleagues, D & E grade HR induction.
- Adhere to Jumeirah International's Guiding Principles and Hallmarks and to promote them to colleagues on a constant basis, always leading by example.
- Drive change, influence transitions, and actively seek and contribute to ideas and solutions for continuous improvement.
- Take responsibility for own development and education.
- Communicate in a professional, positive, courteous manner at all times with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Provide information to colleagues on company policies with regards to HR issues.
- Be open and approachable to colleagues at any time during working hours, and offer advice on personal or job related issues to help the colleague make the best decision.
- Handle confidential matters/ information with the appropriate level of sensitivity.
- Overlook and coordinate administration and the day to day operation.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by DOHR/HRM.
- Maintaining up to date announcements on the notice board and Plasmas in BOH communal areas.
- Assist with MS PowerPoint presentations for visiting delegates, internal events, recruitment trips and work related projects assigned by DOHR/HRM.
- Assist in coordinating and planning upcoming recruitment trips if needed.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have at least a year of working experience as an HR Executive in a similar enviroment. Business English Level in reading, writing and speaking and excellent communication skills to all level of colleagues is a must. You should be well versed in MS Office applications especially Word, Excel and Outlook.
A degree in Human Resource Management and certificates such as CIPD, EAHM, 14 weeks Management Programme ect will be as advantageous. Knowledge of HRMS system (Oracle) and Applicant Tracking System (Sniperhire) will also be viewed as desirable.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; company single accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight ticket allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off selected Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.