Our client, a key financial player in the financial services industry is currently seeking to hire goal driven,H.R enthusiasts to fill the vacant role of Human Resource Executive, in the firm's setup at Abuja.
- Collaborating with line managers on training and staff needs for department
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, Preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies under the HR Manager’s supervision on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Preparing staff handbooks;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training, including inductions for new staff;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.