Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Reports to the Assistant Director-HR.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all personnel and staff matters.
- S/he will prepare relevant employee statistics.
- Update all staff records as at when necessary, advise employees on new policy changes and implement all HR deliverables. Must be conversant with the Nigerian Labour Law.
- Ensure that the Human Resources policies and strategies are in line with the best practice and with the applicable laws.
- Liaise with external government and other external bodies pertaining to Human Resources issues.
- Responsible for the monthly payroll process and review.
- Maintain historical and current Human Resources records within the company's Human Resources Software.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job description for all positions.
- Provide counsel and handle grievances issues with employees, disciplinary actions, redundancies and dismissals.
Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in any Behavioural or Social Science.
Must possess minimum one (1) year post NYSC working experience
Must be computer literate.
Prior experience working with an NGO will be an added advantage.
Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Must possess excellent planning and organisational skills.