Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
.organise employee welfare services such as health and wellbeing programmes, first aid and fire warden training, superannuation and social activities
· take part in enterprise bargaining talks where employees, management and unions discuss the development of specific work arrangements and conditions (pay and hours of work, for example)
· help implement organisational changes (such as those following from industrial relations legislation, revised job classification structures or technological changes)
· take part in strategic management.
· determine staffing numbers, skills and needs to meet the organisation's objectives
· analyse the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions and duty statements
· advertise staff vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, administer selection tests, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments
· maintain the personal records of employees on matters such as wages, superannuation, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports
· arrange and conduct staff training
· use a number of management information systems to record, maintain, plan and manage the organisation's human resources
· provide advice and information to management and employees on human resource policies and procedures, including equal opportunity, anti-discrimination and occupational health and safety programmes
· assist employees with work matters, career development, personal problems and industrial matters
*Responsible for all staffing matters.
*Responsible in area such as recruitment, wages and entitlements or staff training.
HND In Accounting or Related field of study.1-2years of experienceGood oral and written communication skill Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information. Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills