Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1. Administration of appropriate letters to employees regardingSalary reviews,Promotion,Transfers/ Relocations
2. Generate relevant monthly report e.g.Leave, Promotion,Transfer/ relocation
3. Collate and summarise appraisal results
4. Receive enquires/complaints from employees, log the complaints & direct such to appropriate person within the HR Manager
5. To generate all supporting HR documentation for all employees with regards with regards to: Grievance,Discipline,Resignation,Retirement,Termination/ Dismissal,Death
6. Collaborating with line managers on training and staff needs for department.
7. Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
Shall see to the efficiency of the organization inthe area of Human/Resources /Product Management.
University degree in administration, human resource management or other relevant disciplines.
A minimum of 2 years experience working as a HR officer for a top organization.
· Fluency in English (both oral and written)
· Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
· Very good computer skills on internet, MS office
· Experience in team working
· Able to work under pressure and deadline