- Report to the Chairman /CEO
- Direct Report: Human Resource/Admin Officer
- Development and implementation of strategic human resources and administrative policies to align HR policies with the business strategies of the company
- Creating and implementing programs for effective talent acquisition and retention through pro-active HR practises aligned with industry standards and labour regulations.
- Advising the Board in the formulation of strategic HR and Administrative policies.
- Providing Leadership from the front in implementing HR and Admin policies and procedures
- Designing and implementing effective talent acquisition and retention strategies.
- Designing and update of compensation and staff welfare policies
- Responsible for the development and implementation of learning and development plans
- Managing employee/industrial relations process and effective disciplinary processes
- Designing and implementing effective performance management systems
- Good knowledge of the labour laws
- Good experience in designing HR policies and procedures
- Strong leadership and administrative skills,
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- University degree in Social Sciences, Law or Human Resource Management preferably at post graduate level
- Not less than 10 years working experience, the last three as HR manager in a well structured organisation.
- Suitable candidates will currently be working as HR manager preferably in a related industry, with not less than 8 years HR experience
We provide a competitive compensation package and training