Develop and implement the school’s HR strategy in line with leading practice applicable to the school as well as overall business goals and objectives.
• Prepare HR annual business plan and operating expense budget.
• Provide a framework and technical support for all recruitment needs of the school.
• Develop and champion implementation of an objective employee performance management process for the school.
• Provide advice and coaching to staff members on all people related issues.
• Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from relevant Function Heads.
• Administer staff benefits program - pension scheme, compensation, etc.
• Responsible for managing employee relations.
• Ensure the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date employee records.
• Assist in the documentation of periodic management reports such as staff leave, turn-over, etc. for management decision making.
• Manage staff exit interviews.
In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of HR strategy, policy development and implementation.
• Very good knowledge of the components and new thinking in human resource capital management (manpower sourcing, placement, learning and development, performance management, career management, reward and recognition, retention and exit management, succession planning etc.).
• Understanding of local labour and employment legislations.
• Diplomacy, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with diverse stakeholders.
• Excellent communication (oral and written), presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Integrity and honesty are key values to our client.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, social sciences or related field.
- Professional qualification (e.g. Chartered Institute of Personnel Management - CIPM).
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ work experience with at least five (5) years in a similar position within human resources within a school.