Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Reports to the Assistant Director-HR.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all personnel and staff matters.
- S/he will prepare relevant employee statistics.
- Update all staff records as at when necessary, advise employees on new policy changes and implement all HR deliverables. Must be conversant with the Nigerian Labour Law.
- Ensure that the Human Resources policies and strategies are in line with the best practice and with the applicable laws.
- Liaise with external government and other external bodies pertaining to Human Resources issues.
- Responsible for the monthly payroll process and review.
- Maintain historical and current Human Resources records within the company's Human Resources Software.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job description for all positions.
- Provide counsel and handle grievances issues with employees, disciplinary actions, redundancies and dismissals.
Must possess a minimum of HND/BSc in any discipline
Must possess minimum one (1) year post NYSC working experience
Must be computer literate.
Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Must possess excellent planning and organization skills.
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to communicate with people at all level