· Develop and implement quarterly, monthly and weekly goals in line with the overall mission, vision and goals of the organisation.
· Perform human resource functions for clients and develop necessary documents.
· Develop and implement human resources plan; and personnel management policies and procedures for clients in line with best practice.
· Provide hands-on assistance to clients when conducting staff performance appraisals.
· Develop necessary training calendar and modules for clients, when necessary.
· Engage in negotiations with clients on behalf of the organisation for various services provided by the organisation.
· Consistently provide excellent service delivery to clients in line with industry’s best practises.
· Execute clients’ projects on time and within budget.
· Build effective business relationships with all clients across the various arms of the business.
· Assist the Team Lead in developing and implementing in-house training modules in order to build internal human resource capacity for optimum performance and excellent service delivery.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Administration, or other related field
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position.
· Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Time Management Skills
· Analytical Skills
· Excellent Computer Skills (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The Ideal Candidate must be able to
- Build Relationship
- Think strategically
- Work collaboratively in a team