Main Purpose of the Position
• Development and implementation of quarterly, monthly and weekly goals in line with the overall mission, vision and goals of the organisation and collaborate with team members, Team Lead and clients to ensure that the goals are attained.
• Ensure that accurate Job Descriptions are created for clients when necessary.
• Brainstorm and Implement new ideas to enhance client’s HR processes.
• Develop necessary training calendar and modules for clients, when necessary.
• Develop and implement human resources plan; and personnel management policies and procedures for clients in line with best practice.
• Provide advice and assistance to clients on pay and benefits systems.
• Facilitation of ideas development and brainstorming sessions to generate creative ideas and redesign client’s internal processes.
• Provide hands-on assistance to clients when conducting staff performance appraisals.
• Assist the Team Lead in developing and implementing in-house training modules in order to build internal human resource capacity for optimum performance and excellent service delivery.
• Carry out inductions for new recruits.
• Engage in negotiations with clients on behalf of the organisation for various services provided by the organisation.
• Consistently provide excellent service delivery (Process and HR Consulting) to clients in line with industry’s best practises.
• Execute clients’ projects on time and within budget.
• Build effective business relationships with all clients across the various arms of the business.
Educational Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Administration, or other related field
• At least 1 year experience in a similar position.
• Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Time Management Skills
• Analytical Skills
• Excellent Computer Skills (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The Ideal Candidate must be able to:
• Build Relationships
• Think strategically
• Work collaboratively.