The responsibilities of this role includes but not limited to the following:
- Plan and administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activity
- Ensure compliance of all policies and procedures
- Recruit, interview, test, and select competent employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
- Advise management as appropriate on employee related issues.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Conduct performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Monitor daily attendance
- Identify training and development opportunities.
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities.
- Promote workplace safety.
- Provide advice and assistance to staff and management on pay and benefits systems.
- Attend Council meetings to provide information, when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as required.
• Team building skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Basic counseling skills.
• Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
• Stress management skills.
• Interviewing skills.
• Time management skills.
Minimum of 4 years work experience.