Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for an Human Resource Personnel to handle a variety of related administrative duties. HR Personnel responsibilities include providing information and clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
Applicants should have minimum of OND in Business Administration or any related field of study. Higher qualifications with working experience will be added advantage.
SALARY: #250,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their Profile (CVs) to Admin Manager through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your contact information (Name, Location, Qualification and Position applying for to this contact.