Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Human Resources
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria, etc. We offer professionals, opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified persons for the following position:
- Ensure that all statutory meetings in the organization are serviced and serve as Secretary to the Management meetings and put effect all Management decisions and communication to staff
- Proper maintenance of office building and equipment including insurances,
- Handle all staff matters which includes recruitment, deployment, discipline, leave matters, staff group insurance, maintenance of staff records, and ensuring adherence to the organization’s rules and regulations
- Supervise the admin secretaries and staff, and facilitate the conduct of annual performance appraisals for all staff.
- Serves as focal person to security issues: life and property of the organization
Applicants must possess a degree in Social Sciences. A master’s degree in relevant field will be an added advantage. Minimum of 5 years working experience including strong personnel, procurement and administrative skill is required. He/she should also have a strong written and analytical skill, computer application including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and a working experience in a development sector.
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as for three professional referees. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).