Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Human Resources assistant assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, and employment.
- Recruiting and staffing logistics.
- Performance management and improvement tracking systems.
- Employee orientation, development, and training logistics and recordkeeping.
- Assisting with employee relations.
- Company-wide committee facilitation and participation.
- Company employee communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration and recordkeeping.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting; and
- Employee services.
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system.
- Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office.
- Safety of the workforce.
- Development of a superior workforce.
- Development of the Human Resources department.
- Personal ongoing development.