Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for an HR assistant to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. HR assistant responsibilities include providing information and clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must have a minimum of OND in Business Administration or any related field of study. Any other higher qualifications with working experience will serve as added advantage.
SALARY: #280,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested Applicants that have the right skills and requirement for this position should forward their CVs to Human Resource Manager through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for to this contact and you will be invited.