Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
• Increase quality and quantity of client database through business development efforts
• Manage sales/temp/support staff as assigned
• Promotion of company products and services
• Conducting analysis, research and data collection;
• Preparing business proposals/presentations and reports;
• Development and implimentation of the company’s annual training calendar
• Providing Weekly reports on work status
• Planning and executing quarterly performance targets
Qualification: A good degree in any related discipline
Professional Qualification: CIPM will be an added advantage
Experience: Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in a HR Consulting firm or Academy will be an advantage
Competences: Good communication skills, interpersonal relationship and ability to develop marketing strategy.