The HRBP is expected to deliver proactive and flexible HR services by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all employees at the company's clients’ location, while driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, documented policies and employment legislation. The HRBP reports directly to the Team Lead with a dotted reporting line to the Sector Head.
The role accountabilities include the following;
- Improve client service experience, create engaged clients and facilitate relationship growth
- Attend regular client meetings to stay abreast of all key developments concerning the account and to gather knowledge that could assist in developing and growing the account
- Conduct clients and employee satisfaction surveys to ensure optimal satisfaction at all times
- Take ownership of client issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Deploy strategies focused towards resolving employee and client issues within 48hrs
- Keep accurate records and document clients actions and discussions
- Expand business Growth with existing clients
- Referrals: Liaise with Business Development department to win more Clients
- Identify new outsourcing initiatives
- Manage all clients SLA’s
- Grow existing account
- Manage employee data base
- Resolve all employees and clients queries
- Customer Satisfaction
- Conduct on-boarding session
- Organize Village meetings with all employees
- Generate and collate qualified candidates database
- Analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Verify and submit invoices
- Advise on staff entries and exits
- Establish relationships with all key contacts
- Enroll all employees on the Medical and Pension Scheme
- Presentation and reporting of activities in various Client locations
- Advise on all statutory benefits
- Work closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Payslip distribution
Implementation of SLA’s/Compliance
- Collate and Maintain employee data base
- Implement disciplinary procedures
- Liaise with all Service Providers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure all Statutory benefits are remitted as at when due (Pensions, NSITF, NHF, Insurance, etc.)
- Distribution of Offer and Disengagement Letters
- Build a Strong internal relationship and serves as a central point for all HR compliance issues
- Develop Disciplinary procedures
- End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly or monthly).
- Maintenance of payroll and leave planning system.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Liaising with HRPB’s and management on payroll related queries.
- Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports.
- Collate overtime and shift allowances etc.
- Generate report to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- Payroll administration.
- Protect payroll operations by keeping all employee information confidential
- Liaise with HR regarding new hires, termination, remuneration and condition of service
- Employees compensation coordination
- Payslip Generation
- Generate creative ideas to add value to process, organisation and colleagues
- Provide colleague and interdepartmental support
- Carrying out functions that would promote integrity to the organisation, colleagues and clients
- Ability to do things right the first time Generate
- Loving the job and being charged up about going the ‘extra mile’ for the job.
- Exhibit the highest levels of excellence in both behaviour and work.
- B.Sc/HND in any social sciences related field
- Minimum of one (1) year HR Generalist experience
- Minimum of one (1) year Client Servicing experience
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labour Law.
- Strong Employee Relations Knowledge
- Business Needs Analysis
- Ability to work in a fast paced, reactive environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Able to analyse data and resolve issues with practical solutions
- Good project management skills