1. The successful candidate should be able to provide subject matter expertise, support, guidance, coaching and advice in job analysis, perfomance management, culture management, job design and staff audit.
2. Evaluating job effectiveness based on relevant data and statistics/metrics and providing regular reports to stakeholders.
3. Using varieties of modalities, instruments and tools to ensure that a task is performed effectively and efficiently.
4. Making recommedations in line with best practice changes that may have an impact on the business.
5. Develop method and procedures for compiling and analysing data for reports and special projects.
6. Lead special and cross-functional project teams.
1. Work in teams on consulting engagement to carry out job analysis and staff audit, performance management and culture change projects
2. Perform work in line with work and project plans
3. Deliver projects to Clients in line with agreed terms - quality, time, and cost
4. Ensure client excitement throughout project lifespan
Minimum Qualification:Bachelors Degree
Professional Certification: CIPMN, CIPD and other relevant professional certification will be a plus.
3-5years relevant experience.
Prior consulting experience in similar role is an important requirement